- Sq. Ft.
- Year Built
Design Is In The Details.
Beautiful, well-built home in Grass Lawn Park and Education Hill area! 10 minutes to Microsoft, Redmond Town Center and main thoroughfares and Lake Washington Schools. 3 bedrooms + office + living/dining/family/bonus rooms/two offices. Kitchen with Jenn-Air gas range, center island and walk-in pantry. Spacious primary suite, bath, walk-in closet. Major updates: Furnace/heat pump/tankless water heater, roof w/leaf-guard gutters. Big, partially covered composite deck. Beautiful baths w/dual-head showers, granite countertops, hand bidets. Handy 190 square foot office structure/art studio has electricity, lighting, heat. Oversized garage with cabinets, bins, workbench. A/C, security system, 2 built-in safes, vac system. Lovely ¼ acre lot on a hidden, private street.
Extraordinary properties are different at every level.
- MLS ID: 1786843
- Bathrooms: 3 (2 full, 1 half)
- Builder: n
- Building Name: Tract A City of Redmond Short Plat
- Community: Redmond
- County: King County
- Elementary School: Rush Elem
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Carpet
- High School: Lake Wash High
- Junior High School: Rose Hill Middle
- Lot Size Sq. Ft.: 11,280
- Lot Style: Dead End Street, Paved
- Property Subtype: Residential
- Year Built: 1996
- Web ID: 65XB4C
- Site Features: Cable TV, Deck, Fenced-Fully, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Shop
- Appliances That Stay: Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Bus Line Nearby?: Yes
- Exterior: Brick, Wood
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Heating / Cooling: Central A/C, Forced Air, Heat Pump, High Efficiency (Unspecified), Tankless Water Heater
- Land/Topography: Level
- Roofing: Composition
- Water Source: Public
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes (Est): $9,669
- Taxes (Year): 2021